Roman Sorbet Is Bvlgari’s Own Way Of Offering Sweets To The Sweet
The famous Italian jewelry house Bvlgari has designed a delightful collection to remind us all of the Italian concept of Dolce Vita. This spring’s Bvlgari-Bvlgari collection benefits from the presence of “Roman Sorbet” jewelry, showing off a sweet motif – in more ways than one.
Brilliant candy, brooches eskimo and horns with precious stones embedded in them, are just a simple example of what the famous brand imagined for this spring. Rings, pendants, and bracelets, made out of white and pink gold, show off sapphires, tsavorite garnets and amethysts, in the most vibrant of colors in an effort to seduce all ladies.
The origin of sorbet seems to be connected to pontifex Maximus Nero, who had slaves running through the mountains just to fulfill the whim of the Emperor. They were responsible with collecting snow and hurry back to the Emperor, before melting, so that he may enjoy his favorite dessert.
This was apparently the beginning of the famous and delicious Italian ice cream, with flakes mixed with fruit or berry juice. We won’t tell you exactly how sweet and tasty is this ice cream, but instead we’ll let you realize that the Bvlgari Roman Sorbet jewelry pieces are way beyond dessert; they are the main and only course.
Bvlgari Roman Sorbet Fashion
If you’re into a vegan lifestyle, you can satisfy your sweet cravings with Roman Sorbet collection from Bvlgari. While you can create your own version of ice cream for vegans, you can wear this Bvlgari sweet treat for casual or evening events, like a night out parties.
Here’s how you can boost your fashion with Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet:
- Pair It With Skinny Jeans: Feel sexier wearing Roman Sorbet earrings with your favorite skinny jeans and head the club or cocktail bar for the coolest night party. You can try wearing a simple white or black top and ripped skinny jeans paired with wedge shoes or stilettos.
- Pair It with a Sexy Dress: If you’re into wearing something above-the-knee dresses, wearing Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet would make a sweet statement. It’s a fashionable piece of jewelry for speed dating to upgrade your Tinder date hunt experience.
- Everyday Casual Jewelry: Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet is a perfect everyday casual jewelry. Whether you’re working in a coffee shop, clothing apparel store, or in an office, this elegant jewelry collection makes fashionable everyday wear.
How to Care for Your Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet Jewelry
Bvlgari creates jewelry that lasts for many years and helps people live with good intentions. But how do you take care of your Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet jewelry?
- Keep your Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet jewelry dry and store it properly.
- It should be the last thing you wear and the first thing you have to take off before the shower.
- Don’t wear your Bvlgari jewelry in a spa or in the pool. Also, don’t wash dishes with your jewelry on.
- Avoid using cleaners made for precious metals because they can be too harsh for fashion jewelry.
- Don’t wear perfume or put on lotion with your jewelry
- Keep your Bvlgari jewelry away from water, silver cleaner, lotion, dishwashing soap, perfume, and other harsh chemicals.
Upgrade your fashion sense wearing fashion jewelry. Be inspired by the sweet look of Bvlgari’s Roman Sorbet jewelry. Get inspired and flaunt your new favorite everyday casual wear. Just make sure to take god care whatever jewelry you have for a long-lasting dazzling look.