Alinea has been named World’s Best Restaurant once again
Combining amazing food with science and art, Alinea is more than just a simple restaurant. It’s a culinary experience that will hit all your senses slowly and that’s exactly why this Chicago-based restaurant is so popular and so appreciated by everyone.
This year, the readers and diners from the Elite Traveler magazine have been mesmerized by chef Grant Achatz’s creativity and unique dishes once again, naming Alinea the world’s best restaurant for the fourth time in a row. It’s an amazing feat for the triple Michelin-starred restaurant, that’s always leading world’s best restaurants awards.
These are Elite Traveler’s top 10 restaurants in 2015:
- Alinea – Chicago/USA – Chef Grant Achatz
- El Celler de Can Roca – Girona/Spain – Chef Joan Roca
- Azurmendi – Larrabetzu/Span – Chef Eneko Atxa
- Eleven Madison Park – New York/USA – Chef Daniel Humm
- The Fat Duck – Bray/UK – Chef Heston Blumethal
- Robuchon au Dome – Macau/China – Chef Francky Semblat
- Per Se – New York/USA – Chef Thomas Keller
- La Pergola – Rome/Italy – Chef Heinz Beck
- Le Bernardin – New York/USA – Chef Eric Ripert
- Osteria Francescana – Modena/Italy – Chef Massimo Bottura
You can view the entire top 100 here and below you can take a look at some of the most gorgeous dishes from Alinea.